Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to Chaos Flow!

This blog is a simple project of mine that aims to present my views on reality to anyone interested in understanding them. Within, I plan on posting about anything that interests me and not holding back. This includes a great many things, but first and foremost is the nature of reality, and my experiences within it. I view reality differently than most people, or so people I tell about my views say, so this is where I'll post about such things, as well as honest updates about my life and interests.

So, you're wondering, why Chaos Flow? The answer to that is simple: I'm a Chaos Magician, and chiefly concerned with the concept of Flow, within energy, music, motion, and reality in general. I probably mean something different by Flow than you're used to, so I'll explain it. Also, in case you don't understand what a Chaos Magician is, I'll explain that too.

Flow, when I talk about it, is a concept of progressive and changing motion. If the energy within your body has Flow, you're more likely to be energetic and active. If your music has Flow, it seems to be going somewhere. If your motion has Flow, you look graceful, but not delicate, and get where you're going with ease and efficiency. If your work has Flow, you simply proceed to do what you need to do, and it seems like the easiest thing in the world, even when you're attempting difficult things. If you achieve Flow within reality, your intuition tells you what to do, at all times, so clearly that except when a real decision needs to be made, life is easy and almost automatic. I seek Flow whenever I can, in all things.

A Chaos Magician is one who can change their beliefs to match the reality they want to live in, at the moment. This allows one to use the advantages of pretty much any religious or spiritual path that one can study, if done correctly, without most of the disadvantages. I use the tools of whatever religion I need, at the moment, to get done the things I want to get done with spirituality.

So, Chaos Flow means seeking the concept of Flow within Chaos Magic, so that I simply travel through reality in the most convenient manner of the moment, in an ever-changing pattern driven by my intuition. I hope to explain what this means to me, list the changes that I notice, and generally be as open and honest as possible about reality. I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment